Friday 19 October 2018

When I went to point wells

When I went to Point Wells, the first day we just hang out at my auntie’s Bach.The next day we just went diving off a wharf. On the 3rd day we went fishing. We saw a Whale and it came up to the boat. We saw a jellyfish and about 60 dolphins. We caught 10 fish. Then I went diving off the wharf.





On the 4th day, we went diving and fishing with a net and I caught 4 fish. Someone else got 4. They were pilchard. On Thursday we went to Pakiri beach and we saw 25 jellyfish. The first jellyfish we saw was a huge one and it was in 3 parts and its guts were everywhere and it’s really poisonous.

On Friday we went on the wharf again and I went the jumping. I brought my rod and caught a fish and it was a pilchard but it slipped off my hand. On my last day Saturday I went to Omaha for a surf and the waves were 2.60 meters then we packed our bags and in the afternoon I went to the wharf. I didn’t jump and we got in the car and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment